DIY Turntable plans?

I bought an Acrylic IT E - same one you're looking at. I bought it secondhand and it had the bearing spindle attached. The bearing spindle is fitted into a small aluminium hub and I removed the hub and heated it up gently until I could pull out the bearing spindle from the hub. Then I driled out the (6mm) hole in the hub to 7.2mm with a handheld drill so it would fit over the Sony spindle.
So it can be done if you have tools and know what you're doing. Hope this helps!
Mike

I bought an Acrylic IT E - same one you're looking at. I bought it secondhand and it had the bearing spindle attached. The bearing spindle is fitted into a small aluminium hub and I removed the hub and heated it up gently until I could pull out the bearing spindle from the hub. Then I driled out the (6mm) hole in the hub to 7.2mm with a handheld drill so it would fit over the Sony spindle.
So it can be done if you have tools and know what you're doing. Hope this helps!
Mike
Hi Mike,

Tks for the information, very useful. I suppose if I buy a new one I shall need to make the hub myself.

Best regards
Adelmo