DIY Sony VFET lottery discussion

I am very grateful to be a winner in round 2. Well done to Jason and all the team with special kudos to Nelson Pass - as always so generous with his time, support and hardware.

Now time to start thinking about building my best amp ever - just to do justice to this design and in honor of the designer.

I see the mighty Zen Mod is a winner- good on you.

Congrats all who won and special thanks to Jason and Team plus Nelson for thinking this up and organising it to well.
I have the Tokin SITs ready for the next stage, so looking forward to that.

If any of the winners have stashed some 2SK60/2SJ18s and are no longer needing them, I am refurbing an original Sony TA-5650 and am looking for 53,54 or 57 grades.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
ZM ! Sometimes things workout well.

Congrats everyone !

I stated several times, when makin' mess in threads, that I'm out of competition

though, I can't expect Jason to see every tiny detail on board, so now I'm sending him PM regarding that

next Greedy Boy will get that one, temporary being declared as ZM's

:cheers: to all !

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Oh, Zen Mod, I knew you would rescind your slot :clown:, but I did not want to mess with the purity of the process. Everyone who posted in that thread was sucked into the algorithm. You can do what you will with it. Shall I go ahead and churn your entry then?

Thank you Jason

Just move it to next slot/Greedy Boy

Zen Mod, build it and keep it - after all it is the work of the Master.

Gary ..... over the years I got so much from Pa, even my Greediness needs to be limited, sometimes

Omnigreedy ZM

:cheers: