• 89398E1F-0BFA-4081-9503-8B99716DA580.png
    89398E1F-0BFA-4081-9503-8B99716DA580.png
    427.4 KB · Views: 368
  • 5E06BB4E-B5BA-47DE-8507-4FBF1E46F597.png
    5E06BB4E-B5BA-47DE-8507-4FBF1E46F597.png
    336.8 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:
Jason,
soundhappy's second entry was just to say thanks!!
...and I'm going to say thanks to him for all the links, cartoons, and contributions he makes.
And also thanks to so many of the people here who go out of their way to help, educate, and encourage others who are in need of a little help....you're all wonderful examples of what mankind can achieve!!

:worship::worship::worship:

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
I didn't even think of that... that's something like 1400 x 1400 , i.e. +/- 2 million mails in 15 min ?

The forum default is only to receive 1 email at most from a new thread until you visit the forum again.

You can set your default to be notified of every single post, but that's not the default.

Looks like we sent 40k emails just now.

RafaPolit
On my part I posted two messages because I didn't have confirmation of the first post. After posting for the first time, I was redirected to another thread. When in doubt I went back and posted again. If I had confirmed the first post I would not have posted again.
It wasn't bad faith!
This may have happened to others as well.
Edmar

Same thing happened to me.

Wow! North of 1500 unique entries? And this was just part one! A record for this site no doubt! Anybody care to share stats on how
Many of these are new members just for this? This seems to have brought people out of the woodwork! I hate to be a pessimist but their has to be some folks with multiple entries created just to increase their chances? Be interesting to see a stat breakdown�� good to see the servers held up but seeing the level of activity as this is just part one my optimism for getting a chance to buy one of these has fallen greatly. But it was good to see so many hopefully new diyaudio members hooked for future projects. It was a pleasure to be a part of something cool! Terrific job jason, neslon, 6l6, mark and everybody behind the scenes to make this a reality! Diyaudio was rocking today!

Wild. It doesn’t show up for me. What # is my post?

I’m not on the doorman list either.
It is weird. If you search the thread for posts by username, you get this:
brinkman.png

But indeed, if you follow the link on the search, you are not presented with your post at all.

There may need to be another approach than just checking each post to extract the actual posters of the lottery.

@Jason,

i receive this after regitry on the lottery page :
DIY Sony VFET Lottery Entry
You have enter the DIY Sony VFET lottery. This entry is valid for batch 1 as well as batch2.

And i receive a mail "DIY Sony VFET Lottery Entry" with Authentication Code

=> you tell that I have not succeed "These 223 members were unable to post due to the server being "full", and the door man took their details (pending verification)"

I don't understand what could have happened ...

Thanks again for this lottery

Last edited: