DIY Schumann resonator?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I see there are Schumann field devices that drive flat bifilar coils. I'm puzzled as to how one determines the polarization of such a coil, because a counter clockwise spiral is clockwise when viewed from the opposite side.

It's my understanding that a left twisting spiral produces a different affect from a right twisting spiral - one being life strengthening while the other being the opposite.

Would such a coil therefore need to be facing in particular direction relative to a person so as to be positive and not negative?

Can anyone tell and explain which of these twisted twin lead antenna wires [in upper photo] is LEFT twisted and which is RIGHT twisted?

Also can anyone explain how if any they differ from these wire loops [lower photo] which are also LEFT and RIGHT twisted?

m.jpg

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Hello! While looking for a similar device Bob Beck designed, I stumbled upon this excellent thread and I thought I could help by posting a schematic (AND pcb ready to print) I found. It is Beck's brain tuner device used to synchronize both brain hemispheres and produce a relaxation feeling and many other effects. It was mainly used to cure addictions but in the process it was found to be very helpful for the whole body and promotes self-healing, always according to Beck's lectures. I haven't tried it yet, but it is in the plan to buy the materials...I encourage you to try it and post results, it is very promising! Have a nice day my friends and don't forget, always post results!!

Original Brain Tuner Schematics and PCB Blog Link

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

hi this is my first post, i have read through the entire 19 pages so far and well im impressed with the info i found, now i have already put together a few components. i have a xr-2206 function gen and i must say it is awesome, now from the output pin 2 set to sine i have gon straight to the input of my second stage which is a tda2009a stereo amp 12w rms. the signal at the output is 7.83 hz but the sine seems a little miss shaped. question is how do i go about attaching the induction coil/emitter i have coiled up a few different coils at different impedance 2r been the lowest and 70r being the hi im not sure on gauge but for anyone that knows the wire i used is maybe a little thicker then a hair. from the out put of the amp i wish to drive the coils with do i need a series cap on the positive and small resistor on the neg. i am semi newbee and getting mixed messages

Love this thread, thanks for all the wonderful information. I watched this movie Resonance - Beings of Frequency (documentary film) - YouTube now I’m on board too. I plan to build one of these as well and look forward to reporting my results.
I'm going to go a different route on the antenna. As pointed out in this thread, capacitance seems to be very important to get the desired effect. I plan to print a Bifilar coil pattern onto a film of Graphite oxide on the back of a cd and use a light-scribe dvd drive to turn the antenna into a super capacitor. Making graphene supercapacitors with a DVD writer - YouTube
Don’t have a signal generator or the graphite oxide so it could take a while. If anyone is in the Seattle area and interested, send me a message.

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
I often wonder,

Looking at these ideas..what effect is the mobile phone industry having (If any) on people. The WIFI and whatever else that is being run in secret..

I guess nothing if the background radiation from space is higher..

Take this with a pinch of salt..just for fun.:D

NB never put a magnet by a cathode ray tube it will have to be degaussed and possibly magnetise the shadow mask!

Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation of the Brain - Royal Institution Christmas Lectures - BBC Four - YouTube

Scientists discover moral compass in the brain which can be controlled by magnets | Mail Online

I guess its what happens to some of the HIFI mag writers..the cathode of the tube is connnnecteeeed to the anode plate viassss the electrons.. :D

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Protos? Moray James? Please come back and tell what you've found!

I have Flanagan's 1978 pamphlet Magnetic Form Resonance, in it he says his LH mobius antenna affected 15 acres with 100 watts peak power, 1 acre with 14 microwatts - even from within a Faraday cage. His take is that it cracks out gravity waves, cites Alexander DuBrov who (he says) demonstrated that living systems generate gravity waves on the order of 10 to the -18 watts and can detect them at 10 to the -23 watts (1974 Biogravitation and Psychotronics vol 24 no 4). I believe can share a pdf privately without violating copyright.

What does he mean by "affected"? He found unbalanced acupuncture points returned to balance, and that things that usually weaken muscles in kinesiological (muscle) testing no longer did so when the field was on.

I find this intriguing even if it befuddles my poor engineer's brain. Yet Einstein acknowledged "subtle energies" so why shouldn't I, even if Eeyore disagrees? My wife says her Blushield makes her feel better ...

Big resonator Schumann and researchs germans

Hi, I apologize for my bad englishs...
This company produces a big generator Schuman that thanks to 4 aerials lobular angular antennas, creates one real train of waves http://www.bioelectronic.com.ar/index.php/productos/item/4-schumann-evolution.

Many people attack to those who speaks from the experience and for reasons of time and money, cannot carry out all investigations, well, on this site, you can find many knowledge, experiments and empirical experiences made by excellent german physics professors -there are many pages that use the translator of the german.

I can assure at you that the experiment on the Leds is very important.
Toroidspule-test, Biosensor, Friedrich Balck.

best regards, saludos.

Getting back to real Schumann Resonances, I saw the show on US TV PBS network (Public Broadcast System, NOVA science show. The Schumann Resonances are caused by the some 9 million lightning strikes per day (world wide)

"At the Edge of Space"
'Can scientists unravel the mysterious phenomena that lurk between Earth and space?'
Aired June 18, 2014 on PBS

a brief quote from the transcript:

NARRATOR: The antenna Williams is using measures a very low frequency wave, like a steady hum, that resonates between the earth and the ionosphere.

EARLE WILLIAMS: When a sprite occurs, the lightning that causes the sprite sends waves in that thin cavity around the world two or three times, and it is exciting something called the Schumann Resonances. And the Schumann Resonances is a manifestation of what we call the A.C. global circuit.

NOVA | At the Edge of Space

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.