diy projector from the Philippines

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have problem,This LCD B101UAN01/02 not doing more, first appeared yellow spot in the middle of the screen, I tried POLICE lamp through him, for all that it seems that they all have the same problem, so I painted, whether someone finally say that films remain and which are removable off-screen?
-And something else set the screen, LED - LCD?

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/cvele77/media/IMG_20140618_173119_zps5512b485.jpg.html?filters[user]=132385286&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

IMG_20140618_171046_zpsd49d556a.jpg Photo by cvele77 | Photobucket

IMG_20140618_171040_zpsef574eaa.jpg Photo by cvele77 | Photobucket

IMG_20140618_161359_zps32a9ed7e.jpg Photo by cvele77 | Photobucket

Disabled Account
Joined 2014
Hello guys!!

I'm buying the parts for my DIY projector. I wonder if anyone has ever tried this projection lens: DIY Focus Projection Lens China (Mainland) Carbon Analyzers (or any projection lens from that manufacturer.
I have a friend in China that told me he can bring the parts (so I don't have to pay shipping and wait for long). Could you please tell me other projection lens manufacturers if this one is not OK? I've read that I should stay away from optolife lenses... Thanks in advance!!

Disabled Account
Joined 2014
Hi! I wonder if you could help me with this. I'm doing my projector with a 7" LCD and fresnel F220/120. The only part that is missing is the triplet. A friend fo mine has one with F-240mm. Do you think that I will be able to use that, or should I buy one with F-220 (it's difficult to find this in my country)?

HELP

hello frnds, m new here, i want to build the projector but dont know what to buy..please suggest me FHD lcd panel and good controller + required best lenses and led too.
please link the parts from ebay so that i can order them.

i read whole thread but still confuse,kindly help me,
Thanks in advance!

Hello Guys,
I am Amit from India.
I learned making projector using this thread.

I have made one from OHP.

I am moving towards making one projector using the 7" displays. Can anybody please guide me on the front fresnel?

Why the front fresnel lens is needed and can the projector quality be improved without the front fresnel?

If the front fresnel is necessary, please suggest the fresnel lens for 7" lcd display using 100w led.
Thanking you

Retina LED Beamer

Hello @ all.

I have started a new project now.
I want to build a LED powered RETINA beamer with a
native resolution 2048X1536.

Parts i want to use:

2X 100W LED Chip 6000-6500k (already bought)
1X Retina Panel 9.7" 2048X1536 (Ipad mini 4 display) (already bought)
1X HDMI Retina panel driver
2X Fresnellenses (dont know what docus i need)
1X Projectionlens (dont know focus)

I want to use a miditower as housing and a ATX 500W PC Powersupply.

As screen i use a black screen for daylight projection (sreen already testet works like a charm)

What du you think about my project? I know that i need more light to shoot trought the retinadisplay.

Wich fresnel should i use ? and wich focus for projectionlens?

Hello Hertz Blaster and all of you projector builders

My name is Adam, I am from Hungary. May I have some questions about DIY projectors?

I came across your diyAudio forum topic about your great DIY projectors. Please give me some guide where to start. I am working with computers and electronics, also have some knowledge in optics.

A few weeks ago happened:

I had laying around a 100w chinese LED with driver and reflector and collimator lens.
Also had a N070ICG LCD with M.NT68676 controller board.
Also had a old F240, 60 mm diameter projection lens in a very good shape.
Ordered and arrived a pair of cheap pvc chinese fresnel lenses, F180 each.

With these in hand I decided to try to build my own projector. I made a housing with 5 layers, each has individual parts mounted and centered. The layers can be slided forwards and backwards to set the focus.

Firstly I built it without the LCD. Instead of the LCD, I taped a plastic ruler on the middle layer (between the two fresnels). I was very surprised with the results, I managed to project the ruler on my wall.

Next thing was to strip the LCD. Removing the backlight was easy. Mounted the LCD on the middle layer, Managed to set focus, but the light transmittance was very low. I had a very dark image on the wall, distance was only about a meter.

I was not sure what is the problem. Do I have to peel off the layer from the back side of the LCD? Do I have to find brighter light source?

I peeled off the last layer from the LCD. I should have not do that, because the projected image does not really got brighter, but I managed to destroy the LCD. The flexcable may have damaged, because I only get some picture on the screen when I tap it gently. Also, contrast is very low, I think this LCD is dead.

So lessons learned, read your diyAudio topic. But I do not give up. I want to build a good projector for home use, but I would like to stay at moderate prices.

Fresnels I have are very cheap and bad quality But hey, they projected the plastic ruler in a very very good quality.

What LCD do you recommend using? I saw you have used the N070ICG with success. Should I peel off the last layer from the back of the LCD? Or do I only have to remove the backlight with its mirror-like layers? What could be the problem with the trial when the LCD worked but the projected image was dark?

What controller do you recommend using with the N070ICG? I saw you wrote somewhere the one I have (M.NT68676) is the worst you ever tried.

Do I need better light source or could I achieve some success with these (claimed to be) 10000 lumens 100w led? In fact, it only runs at around 70-80 watts (2.2 amps).

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Best regards,
Adam
Hungary

Where did you get the HDMI control board?

Hello Guys,
I am Amit from India.
I learned making projector using this thread.
I have made one from OHP.
I am moving towards making one projector using the 7" displays. Can anybody please guide me on the front fresnel?
Why the front fresnel lens is needed and can the projector quality be improved without the front fresnel?
If the front fresnel is necessary, please suggest the fresnel lens for 7" lcd display using 100w led.
Thanking you

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.