diy projector from the Philippines

I am not an expert in camera. I use the same camera ever since I started posting here for more than 4 years already. (There is no Lumenlab then.I learned first from Allan Staples site. Its a point and shoot actually.

I saw that you just joined here last year. There is a lot to learn and read in this site. There was terrific discussion here then but seems to slow down now.

try to read back trev thread its very interesting.

If you will analyze the box. it can be made smaller and can be designed beautifully. I am looking for good carpenter.

I now have two projectors, the other one is using 8.4 lcd.

Enjoy this pics. Its blue ray copied to dvd9

DSC05883.jpg

DSC05886.jpg

DSC05888.jpg

DSC05890.jpg

DSC05895.jpg

DSC05896.jpg

See i have been reading the ins and outs for more than a year.You can check Lumen lab for that.On this blog i have found yours to be the best.The best part is that your pics appear to be HUGELY LARGE.The color saturation is terrific.
Looking forward to learning a couple of tricks that are up your sleeve.

LG 1553s is very nice. Some site says its 2000 contrast ratio. But i dont know but saturation is really fantastic on this blue ray copied to dvd9. There alot of this kind here.

The white and detail is something that amazes me with this lcd. The white level is as white as I saw with dlp projectors.

Shadow details will change the way you watch movies. i did not know that there is a lot to be seen from my movies collection.

By the way there is no trick here. the answers to so many question that I am longing for the past 4 years is right before our very own eyes.

hi
hertz good day to you
thanks for the reply
i have meny frends from pelipin they are working with me in saudi
what is the size of your condenser lens?
where you got that (OHP)????
i am now trying to get the fresnal & projection lens from lumens lab :confused:

hertz how about useing a bright leds

:att'n:
last immage is whoooooooooooo :bigeyes:
what is the final cost of your P J ???

alan

hello hertz please check this detail
it is ok for my pj??????
15'' lcd is the best ???? what is your op
please advice me

7'' Portable Color TFT-LCD TV/Monitor employs new integrate circuits, high quality TFT LCD modules. It is putting out with its low power consumption, stable quality, without X-ray radiation and other advantage characteriestics. This product is shaped with modern style and it is easy to be carried. The color LCD TV set is the most suitable display for cable monitor system, car VCD and GPS system for motorcars and ships.
More features of 7'' Portable Color TFT-LCD TV/Monitor:
Resolution: 1440 x 234 336960 Pixels
Screen size: 16:9 and 4:3
Auto-search function
size: 194 x 122 x 26(mm)
Audio output: >100Mw
Recevie Channel: VHF, UHF, CATV

alan

:clown: :clown: :clown: :cool: