DIY Curve Tracer for Mosfet Matching

A DIY Component Curve Tracing system with DUT-matching function and plotting.

Not only can it make the I-V curve, but also auto-algorithm-based characteristic matching.
By this, people can easily manage transistors in the basis of batch,
and the system shows you the best-matched pairs and tells you the amount of mismatch, superb!

This is similar to
another tracer I introduced earlier, so I love it a lot, another super helper for amateur DIYers!
I am happy with my iTracers on hand, but also glad to seem another project like this!

I will attach the source latter (of course), as I am surprised it seems no one here talked about this?
Anyone knows the origin of this project and author?

Is someone build that project? (http://diy.ucborgmann.de/index.php/de/audio-messtechnik/kennlinienschreiber) If yes please so kind and help,
I was built but unfortuneately it not work, I cheked and the two DAC(MCP4725) has no output, the SDA SCL is fine but seems it is not access the DAC. The two DAC is working a same A0(?) it mean it work paralell, is it good?
Thanks

Yes, I have and it works like a charm…

The MCP4725 is not supported in the fw as is on Uwe’s homepage. It is disabled in the source code and replaced by the modern 1655 DAC. I can compile you a version with 4725 but I won’t be sure it’ll work. Better to get a pair of 1655 much better resolution!

I will send you my project stuff…
I’ve rewritten the gui in Python as well.

Reactions: 1 user