Detailed PDF drawings for HiFi2000 chassis

Thank you Gianluca for the details!
Since there is no possibility to design a series of really matching products that include the 2U MiniDissipante as well as the Galaxy 2U ALU and end up with the same front panel height and width for all, I must now look for other solutions for my designs. It is very unfortunate indeed as the HiFi2000 chassis otherwise seem to be very good build quality and exterior finish.

Attachments

• 22015U Trio Rendering.jpg
    22015U Trio Rendering.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 165
Slim Line in 1U and 2U, Galaxy in 1U and 2U. Both with depth of 230 mm.
Thanks!

Here they are!

Thank you Gianluca for the details!
Since there is no possibility to design a series of really matching products that include the 2U MiniDissipante as well as the Galaxy 2U ALU and end up with the same front panel height and width for all, I must now look for other solutions for my designs. It is very unfortunate indeed as the HiFi2000 chassis otherwise seem to be very good build quality and exterior finish.

Do you have drawings of these panels should look like (holes, text..)? I can have a look at them and see how much it would cost to produce some of these but as I was telling you in my previous post they will be more expensive than standard panels because it's a customized job

Attachments

• Drawings.rar
    226.7 KB · Views: 116
Here they are!

Do you have drawings of these panels should look like (holes, text..)? I can have a look at them and see how much it would cost to produce some of these but as I was telling you in my previous post they will be more expensive than standard panels because it's a customized job
Gianluca,
I have these drawings completed now. Where should I send them?
Regards,
Bjorn

Joined 2017
Paid Member
I have 2 questions on the Disspante chassis
  1. Is the aluminum bottom panel vented and if so is it 4 or 6 row? Are drawings available? The downloads on your site don't seem to show the top or bottom panels. I'm specifically looking for the middle distance between the rows for the bottom panel.
  2. For the 300mm heatsink brackets, are the screw holes that mount the bracket to the heatsink 100mm part? The drawings are for the 400mm brackets and seem to show 100mm spacing. Wasn't sure if the 300mm brackets have the same spacing.
Thanks!