Cylindrical Sub Enclosures

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I built this over the past couple of weeks. I’m happy so far. Still no stuffing and it needs external finish but already sounds grand. The driver is mcm the amp a nobsound. The tube is 940h x 550od x 25 wall. The best bit is I’ve got a couple more ;)

Wow, thats nice! The ‘little’ chip amp do okay pushing that driver? i ordered a fist full of ti3116 boards and tangband w5s /peerless 6.5s for xmas present builds for family/friends. probably 4” inside 8” but fudged for a slight smaller outside pipe segments too big for Vas dimension (TAngBAND))

I'd like to show my build using a 1" thick x 22" dia x 40" long tube like in Phil's first photo, but I'm technically challenged on attaching photos.

edit: I've added one photo as my avatar, and another as my profile photo.
They are natively upright images, but diyaudio went over-ride on me and automatically rotated them 90 degrees.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.