• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Cosmos APU a notch+LNA $70 to outperform APx555b for $30000

Is this option available now ? Have sent a mail to Sunny's gmail account. But maybe it ended up in spam.
Can't buy from Aliexpress. Same issue as others. VPN and switching site to English did not help. I reckon the site is looking at some locale setting of the browser and/or OS.
yes, why not, we just now discussed that option with Sunny, It will be available as the Assembly kit $99:
1) Cosmos APU PCBA not calibrated
2) Wooden box
3) Case extrusion
4) Front panel
5) rear panel
6) black silicone legs 4pcs
7) M3 screws 4pcs
8) black screws 8pcs
9) red silicone protector for the phantom power

df32b7f231109f16779ce8a60da3607.jpg

Last edited:
How did it happen? Which USB it was plugged in the first time?
I asking because EACH unit is tested twice.
a) simply for the current consumption to detect the defective PCBA if any
b) during calibration. If PCBA isn't calibrated, anyway it is tested 2nd time
For these tests I use Xiaomi 5V 3A charger or the Hippo powerbank.
Please tell me:
a) is your APU assembled and tested version?
b) did you see ever a normal operation of your unit? Can you reproduce that again?

Joined 2014
Paid Member
It is assembled and tested version. The minute I plugged it into a powerbank it worked perfect. I plugged it into a different wall adapter the first time and it worked perfect also. Didn't work with Samsung fast charger or USB port located on power strip. Pretty sure you are correct, needs a high power USB connection.