• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Cosmos APU a notch+LNA $70 to outperform APx555b for $30000

TNT

Joined 2003
Paid Member
OK - this is how far I get. USB ADC device captured by the VM... bot no contact with the Cosmos...

nt4.jpg

OK - this is how far I get. USB ADC device captured by the VM... bot no contact with the Cosmos...

View attachment 1114561
Ah, Ok, change the PID for 6012 pls. ADC has 6012, DAC 6013. And pls use a short USB cable with the USB port placed on the motherboard, not an extended port for a stable USB connection. Do not shake the cable during the reflashing process!

TNT

Joined 2003
Paid Member
When you say "driver" is that the Comtrue USB ISP ?

In my installation of the CT7601, it comes almost to the end where it ask you to connect the USB to the "device" (Cosmos) and hit OK - when I do this and hit OK, I get a error message saying that the installer could not reach the device. When I do "Cancel" on that stage, it goes to finish and states that it was a successful installation of the driver...

Is this CT7602 needed or not?

//