Copper RCA connector

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As far as brit ingunity in all things stereo,
Engalnd...

The name is 'England', derived primarily from the Anglo-Saxon 'Englaland' and 'Anglaland'. If you presume to hold forth with a superiority complex, you would be well advised to use the correct spelling.

...makes the worlds worst sounding most distorted components,,,

Your evidential basis for this being? Or is it just your unsupported opinion being applied in a blanket fashion?

Especailly that growing, ~~warm~~ B & W speaker line, yullckkk, B&W pure snakeoil.

Which exhibits once again your own ignorance.

Wrong. Many B&W loudspeakers, especially the pricier models, have a lot of extremely high quality engineering in their cabinets and drive units. The crossovers and response characteristics are not always to all tastes (they are not to mine) but are designed to achieve specific goals.

Englands recording engineers use all brit equipemnt

Well, that's utter drivel I'm afraid, since I happen to know at least a dozen who have and use Japanese, US, German, French and Danish equipment in their studios.

and their growling super high distortion
tone equipment shows up on every classical cd from english studios.

Your evidence for this universal proclamation being?

Let me explain something to you. Your opinion is not fact, let alone universally applicable fact. It is your opinion. If you have an opinion, you are welcome to it, but do not presume to present it, or outright lies, as a factual statement.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200127-123436_Browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20200127-123436_Browser.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 121
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.