Continuous Monitoring of Household Mains Voltage

Some idea of location, neighbors' connections, load level, distance from transformer, single or poly phase connection...would be appreciated.
Type of loads connected (brushed motors are noisy), and so on is also relevant.
And most important, the problem that made you post here in the first place.
Since I live in a rural area, with no heavy industry around, I did not expect to have any serious mains problems. Let me clarify a bit, there are farms nearby, the farm across the street (about 500 ft) does have 3 large grain bins which in the fall they fire up gas dryers which have blower motors. Then about ¼ mile down the road is a farm with a sewage treatment facility with 4 large motors, no idea on HP, but they look to be about 2ft in diameter, and 3-4ft tall. You be the judge if those qualify as heavy industry. The house was built in 1985 and the original transformer is a rusty old thing about 100ft from the house.

As a winter project, I was interested to see if I could come up with an inexpensive way for the DIYer to measure their mains voltage to help with a decision on the need for power treatment equipment. Not being a trained engineer, I am learning as I go, and of course with help from this community, thanks to everyone.

You are on a different transformer than the silo.
So don't bother.

If you are OCD about noise, use a solar powered audio system, with DC from batteries.

I put a MOV across my mains supply years ago, there are also TVS (transient Voltage Suppressor) devices. You can also make R-C units for mains noise suppression.

We are used to voltage problems here in India, and I am telling you not to worry about it.
If you do have a voltage issue, call the electric company, it is their responsibility to supply power within limits.