Cheating when the wife leaves

Wife went to see her family in the Philippines for 3 weeks. What to do, what to do. Race home from the airport, throw pillows around, hang some clothes up, and listen to the results, that's what! Yes, this actually gets ugly for real, but I have never heard G olden Earring jump off the wall, live in front of me like this in all of my years.

Try it. Take a chance. Ok, so gobsmaked applies here.

Attachments

• P5180003.JPG
    P5180003.JPG
    368.3 KB · Views: 387
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4 users
Great idea for a thread. Now I know this is not a male sword fight but...
I like to bring the big boys out into the driveway and invite those friends over my wife doesn't like.
She's sure to hear about it through neighbourhood gossip. That's good because it limits her time away, and at my age I need her around to call the ambulance or start resuscitation if you know what I mean. ;-)
Oh, and that's not a fire escape, that's so the guys have a shorter distance to get upstairs to the kegerator. It's also for entertainment after we tap the second keg of the evening and lock the front door. Sure you lose a few to attrition but hey we're all in this together right? Take one for the team?

Attachments

• IMG_3681.jpg
    IMG_3681.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_5775.jpg
    IMG_5775.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 280
Reactions: 8 users
CW,

I can't quit laughing. Yes, yes, it has to be like this once in a blue moon. I mean, crap I know that it is there somewhere in the marriage contract. She said today, "Honey, I already miss you." And I respond before I think, "That's because your at the airport (and uncomfortable) and I am home." Fortunately, afte this many years, she gets my humor, or maybe I have been eating Friskies tuna sandwiches all these years. Dunno.

Reactions: 1 users
diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2008
Paid Member
It's a big step moving into the third dimension with your speaker. It's not a big deal until you start getting ahead in other areas. Considering power and directivity changes the way you design speakers, but once you hear what is possible it becomes the new focus.

Reactions: 1 user
diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2008
Paid Member
Yes, peeling back the layers (of various kinds of distortion) should make things simpler but sometimes it's difficult to accept what's underneath. It is usually still a step in the right direction, even though it can feel like a step backwards.