can you help a newbie

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a cobra kit car , I would like to add a small amp that feeds subwoofers . The issue is to get RCA cables from my sah to my trunk , interior panels are glued down etc , nasty , its a kit car.
So I wanted to see if its at all possible to come off my rear speakers ( in trunk already ) with on of those RCA plug adapters , then plug those RCA s into the sub thats feeding my subs
Thank you for reading

Newbie question - I have 6 " 2 way speakers in my doors , if my amp has the power ( which I think it does ) could parallel 6" speakers under my dash ( 2 ways ) would it "fill " the car with music more efficiently , just a question - car has 2 subs in trunk , 6x9 s in rear deck , 6" in doors , 3" tweeters top of dash . Maybe I am being a music / stereo junkie , just asking

Another newbie question , I have an older Alpine MRV F340 amp bridged running two Rockford Fosgate Prime R2 12 subs , they are connected at 4 Ohms now , can I change to 2 ohms , will the result be more bass , sharper bass and sub will use more power ( when I am hitting it hard )
thank you for your help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.