Bye bye Blue Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
I disagree, sometimes it is hard to understand a person through written language alone. Often because they are poor or quick and sloppy writers. Lets not replace one type of egotism with another. The reader alone can't always decipher the intent of another poster, although sometimes posters say more than they think they are saying !

Certainly after coming here I have gained a lot more respect for those who can write well and communicate clearly and subtly.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Well, it took a little bit longer (6 month) before I left that place, though not without some effort on my part to get my account deleted.

Well we are glad to see you back, none the less. You aren't homeless. The moderation team has been trying to deal with the issue - it isn't an easy one. And Jan's blog is a good read for the technically frustrated. I'm trying to apply it in dealings with my wife.

Disabled Account
Joined 2004
I disagree, sometimes it is hard to understand a person through written language alone. Often because they are poor or quick and sloppy writers.

Well, you did understand that they were poor, quick or sloppy writers. I am going to explain myself better (lol), there's nothing special to understand here; there are interesting and boring threads and that's all.

Edmont, I'm not an expert at anything, but I have read your posts in this thread and I feel I'm starting to know you very well. :D
No big deal, just another form of entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.