Burning Amp BA-3b (Balanced)

I'm wondering if anyone's looked at B3B vs BA1 or BA2 head to head. The reason is the balanced aspect of it. If comparable, the BA1 or BA2 are a lot more efficient from a build perspective, you don't need all the outputs.

Hi NYCOne,:D
What happened to your avatar,was pretty cool!
I could live there,lol. I have a garage and glad to have it,I had to downsize from 2500 sq ft shop to a 2 car garage, but I'm still alive and kicking,lol.
Is there a thread for B3B?
I have some BA-1 board's but some parts are getting difficult to find,obsolete.
I would like to find a wiring layout for balanced BA-1,it would make it a little clearer,I think VARIAC did one for the BA-3's thank you!:)
Thanks alot,:)
NS

Hi NYCOne,:D
What happened to your avatar,was pretty cool!
I could live there,lol. I have a garage and glad to have it,I had to downsize from 2500 sq ft shop to a 2 car garage, but I'm still alive and kicking,lol.
Is there a thread for B3B?
I have some BA-1 board's but some parts are getting difficult to find,obsolete.
I would like to find a wiring layout for balanced BA-1,it would make it a little clearer,I think VARIAC did one for the BA-3's thank you!:)
Thanks alot,:)
NS
LOL should have looked huh? Just answered the email,I'll read the thread,,,,,,Thanks

BA3B with feedback

Thanks again to buzzforb - this time for the great BA3B with feedback boards he provided. I have these boards up and running with crippled F4s. They are driving my SEAS woofers. Very wide and deep soundstage with deep articulated bass.

I do develop a "swishing" sound in one side after about an hour - so I will be looking into that.

Will upload pix when system lets me

Picture

Here it is

Attachments

• BA3Bf.jpeg
    BA3Bf.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 957
Here are some close-ups

Apologies for the blurriness of buzzforbs BA3B w/feedback board. Heat sinks and caps were too tall for the limited depth of field.

The F4 boards are from the DIY shop. They are stuffed "crippled per posts 3355 and 3356 of the F4 thread

PSU are from Tea Bag

Enjoy

Attachments

• DSC_5455.jpeg
    DSC_5455.jpeg
    94.3 KB · Views: 1,292
  • DSC_5457.jpeg
    DSC_5457.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 1,233
  • DSC_5458.jpeg
    DSC_5458.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 1,214