• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Bruno Putzeys Balanced Preamp - Group Buy Part 3

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
OK, I'll start sending out payment information.

As my business has recently migrated to a new accounting system (Xero), I'll be using that which should reduce the time I need to spend on paperwork compared to last time :)

Everyone will receive an automated email with a quotation. So apologies in advance if it doesn't look super personalised. :rolleyes:

I'll need you to follow the link for your quote. Please check all the details are correct including shipping address, etc.

Once you're happy with that, please accept the quote which will then allow me to follow up with invoicing, etc. You'll have the payment information with bank account number, IBAN and Paypal stuff. With the latter, please use the Friends and Family option so I don't lose out on charges.

Of course, if anything looks wrong or you have any questions, just get in touch via email, or maybe post here if it's useful stuff for everyone else.

I've done a few trial runs so it should all work and make sense. Hopefully! :eek:

...and remember, if you're a bit tight on money and want the whole thing expedited, you can delay your payment (and quote acceptance) till end of January / beginning of February once I've received the regulators and boards.

I'll of course post to let everyone know when stuff arrives and when orders are dispatched out. :)

Oops

I'm really sorry, I realised I made a mistake on the assembled board, it's a few pounds more than I initially said - I had forgotten to include the cost of the PCB :eek:

I've updated the first post of the thread. Assembled PCB is in fact £31+VAT = £37.20 inc VAT.

OK, I've edited the first post to now include a table I'll be updating as the orders come through and as they are paid.

I've done this as an incentive to pay once you put your name down: I have a request for 73 regulators when I only ordered 70. This isn't a massive problem as I have a few left over from the last GB, but I'm doing this to manage expectation a little more and hopefully avoid disappointments!

The BoM is here, in Excel format and in PDF format....

Any questions, just ask :)

Yes I have 2 questions please. I am buying the through-hole parts.

The BOM above says that C4, C7, C8 etc are 10uF in column 2 but 100uF in column 5. The parts list in Putzys' article that says they are 10 uF. Which is right?

Also, what diameter of capacitor can is drawn on the PCB that you have produced, for each of the 3 different electrolytic capacitors? I will be purchasing substitutes, so I want to know the max size the board will take.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.