Bob Pease on the New LM4562

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Samples

This is what I got:We regret that we are unable to fulfill the sample request as follows:
The most likely scenario is that the NS warehouse which supplies requests to your part of the world is out of stock, due to high demand or unavailability. I've always been successful with ordering samples, but my LM4562 samples came out of their Singapore office.

Audio cavemen group request.

Speaking on behalf of the handful of audio cavemen in the forum, if one were to implement the "Line Amp" design found on page 24 of the data sheet, using a +12, 0, -12 volt supply, could one expect to be able to drive a 92db-efficient full range horn to reasonable levels?

Valedictcaveman

Re: Audio cavemen group request.

Colescuttle said:
Speaking on behalf of the handful of audio cavemen in the forum, if one were to implement the "Line Amp" design found on page 24 of the data sheet, using a +12, 0, -12 volt supply, could one expect to be able to drive a 92db-efficient full range horn to reasonable levels?

Valedictcaveman

You would probably run out of current, but if you added something like a class A output stage good for 5W or so...

For the first time in my life I applied for free samples. Today I received an email from NS which goes as follows:

"Dear Walter Geeraerts,

Thank you for the sample request from National Semiconductor.
We regret that we are unable to fulfill the sample request as follows:

Part Number : LM4562NA for 3 pieces.

Regards,

Regional Administrator"

Am I lucky or what :bawling:

Regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.