Big System

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
All finished!

Attachments

• dsc00294.jpg
    dsc00294.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 213
Hey, use all the drywall screws you want on your own stuff, but you mentioned this setup is for someone else. I would be pretty ****ed if I had 6 new tempests and someone bent the frames because they were to lazy to go to the hardware store and get a more appropriate type of screw.

theAnonymous1 said:
Hey, use all the drywall screws you want on your own stuff, but you mentioned this setup is for someone else. I would be pretty ****ed if I had 6 new tempests and someone bent the frames because they were to lazy to go to the hardware store and get a more appropriate type of screw.

:D LOL....you need to find a less stressful hobby my man..

:smash: enough from you...

Tomorrow is the big day for you 95honda....
Getting on the Termlab at Adire Audio ....
show anonaonaonamaousesed one if you can blow a 150+....

Anybody care to place a friendly wager on it??????

Who has $20 paypal that says he can't do a 150+at the head rest on the termlab

Or anywhere?

Just curious.......

:smash: I got faith in him....I hope it wangs man.....take digital video of it so you can post it up somewhere....

theAnonymous1 said:
Congratulations............ My only question is why does termlab show a burp of around 51hz if the box was tuned "dead on at 32hz"?
They found that peak output was with a ~50 Hz signal. It's pretty common in dB competitions to play tones above the tuning frequency - not many people burp right at tuning, especially in the street classes. At least that's what I've seen from my limited exposure. I figured this would be common knowledge for someone with a lot of time in SPL competition, and daily use of a Termlab meter...

There was also a Chevelle here that burped a 145+ at 25 Hz. Six Tempests in a sealed box, no less (not ported). Also built by 95Honda. that was just wicked, and the car itself was stunning in its install. Having >145 dB SPL from 25 Hz and up is truly an amazing accomplishment!

Mike, my hat's off to you! You know how to get loud...:D

Dan Wiggins
Adire Audio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.