[Best Android audiophile phone] HTC 10 or LG G7 ou LV30...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys,

I just finished my test with the LG V30.... over Bluetooth APTX HD, connected to my AK4497 external dac = AWESOME, it blew me away ! it's far better than the HTC 10 (that is already good.) Quad-DAC can only be enabled via the Jack output that is logical.(analog output)

I listened to some HD audio albums and the sound stage is crazy, everything is more detailed than the other phones. Really really great results !

Via USB C plug : great also but I prefer my listening experience with the BT HD.

Quad Dac test (via analog output): in process, I will finish the test wihtin this Week end.

Something is sure the LG V30 exceeds the performance of the HTC10. A surprising balance across all the spectrum, awesome soundstage, ultra detailed sound.
If you have the opportunity to try, go for it!

Did you try it via the headphone o/p straight into your pre-amp? Be interesting to see how the Quad Dac compares with your AK4497
Make sure the hifi quad dac is switched on and there are a load of tweaks/ settings to play with optimise.
Neutron App is also worth trying.

I, it is done, here the test process :

Quaddac LGV30 VS AK4497 : The LG DAC performs very well, with headphones I do prefer the AK4497 with my Fil Sharp filter. But if you consider the price difference... no doubt that the QuadDac is surprising and absolutely a bargain in relation to the price !

With my 2.5 floor Speakers (very high end, made in France, 100W RMS @ 93DB) very oddly : I do prefer the soundstage without the QuadDac and connected via the Bluetooth APTX HD via my AK4497.
When I enable the QuadDac and bypass the AK4497, so I mean LV30 directly connected to the Amplifier via the jack output : the sound becomes very very detailed and loses musicality (this what I feel from my ears).

Something is sure about this phone : this is the best Audiophile mobile that you can find in the market. Once more, the Bluetooth architecture in this LV30 is not like most phones, with no offense to the forum theorist.
I listen to the Eric Bibb Live @ FIP yesterday in HD Audio , this is absolutely fantastic, like as if you were in the 3rd row in the crowd !

Conclusion : LV30 is a safe bet !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.