• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Benchmark DAC1 for sale - with decent pics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I screwed up the photographs on this one too:

Benchmark DACs need no introduction. I like these DACs so much that I have two of them, which is really one more than I need. I use one between a squeezebox streamer and a Goldpoint stepped attenuator prior to the power amp. To my wooden ears, it sounds wonderful.

The DAC is in very good condition. There's a small scuff on the top panel about half way down the right-hand side (visible in the photograph), which probably wouldn't be hard to hide if it bothered you.

I'm on the west coast of Canada and my price is US$420 or C$550. I'm happy to share the shipping cost within reason. The original user manual and packaging will be included.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DAC1.JPG
    DAC1.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 161
  • Rear.JPG
    Rear.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 159
  • Benchmark inside.JPG
    Benchmark inside.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 156
  • Benchmark outside.JPG
    Benchmark outside.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 152
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.