BC550/560

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi dear, what expected the cost for 200+200?

I don't know yet. It depends on the "format" that people want. For example, if I am going to sell these in bags of 500 pieces, I'll have to get some bags, envelopes, pay shipping, etc. If I am going to sell them in bags of 50 pieces, I have to buy 10 times more bags and envelopes...

What would be "right" for you guys?

I don't know yet. It depends on the "format" that people want. For example, if I am going to sell these in bags of 500 pieces, I'll have to get some bags, envelopes, pay shipping, etc. If I am going to sell them in bags of 50 pieces, I have to buy 10 times more bags and envelopes...

What would be "right" for you guys?
I think that bags of 100 is a good way.
If someone need more he can get 2 bags or 200 pieces. ;)

Ok, aiming for bags with 100 pieces then.

Would you be okay with if it were not EXACTLY 100 pieces? I'd prefer to fill those bags by weighing them instead of counting.

Do the bags HAVE to be ESD types, or can I just use regular plastic bags?
No, no need to count.
Use a scale.
No need ESD protection, use regular plastic bags.
PS who is the manufacture of those 550,560?

Last edited:
Ok, aiming for bags with 100 pieces then.

Would you be okay with if it were not EXACTLY 100 pieces? I'd prefer to fill those bags by weighing them instead of counting.

Do the bags HAVE to be ESD types, or can I just use regular plastic bags?

Weighing is widely use for small items, just use precision scale ;)

Antistatic bag is mandatory to prevent reproaches if they are dead transistors. By the way a bag cost nothing (may be the cost of one transistor !).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.