Babelfish M25, SissySIT - general building tips and tricks

Joined 2016
Paid Member
Sissy Switch is rated 250V / 5A (AC)

TRU COMPONENTS LAS1-AGQ-22ZD, RD Vandalismusgeschutzter Druckschalter 250 V/AC 5 A 2 x Ein/Ein IP67 rastend 1 St. kaufen

... and I have some "extinguisher" 10 nF ceramics across contacts on that little connection PCB down between the transformers, just for this belt and suspenders thing :p (the PCB also holds a 0.33 uF X2 cap, and double fuses) ...
Also, switch will additionally be protected by the CL-60 at switch-on. For switch-off, there's the 10 nF ceramics.

Never had problems with these switches, and some are operating for quite a while now. :)

Best regards,
Claas

Hi,

some questions ...

For the Cinemag is there a source in EU (Edcors are already here)?

And i gave my both transformator to my brother for his mono AJs .. and now i'm looking for a new single transformator ... What is min A or optimal A for the SissySit with THF51-S?

thanks for your advice!

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Delivery of SissySIT and B. M25

This thread perfectly good as any , for this info:

Yesterday I sent several packages for all around the world (and confirmed via e-mails with Tracking No,) , while I'm expecting last 5 packages for EU strictly will be sent from Slovakia on Monday ; will confirm these too , with Tracking No.

That would be that , for now .... no more waiting list.

now , I'm expecting that this , number substantially lower than Papa's 250 , will result in popping Sissies and M25s everywhere .....

don't let me think that Greedy Boyz are lazier than Mighty Moi ...... take in account that Real Life is by workbench , not anywhere else ..... (excluding anything related to Kids - that's most important part of life , excluded of any comparisons)

Assembly of Japanese bicycle require great peace of mind ...... so , while working on new amp , amp itself is way least important part of pleasure trip

:clown: