Babbelfish J PCBs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Another Babelfish is alive and kicking ;)

TNX Zen Mod!!!

Attachments

• dscn2616 [640x480].jpg
    dscn2616 [640x480].jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,094
Magura said:

Nope, no proto....too lazy/busy for that.

As for when it's gonna sing, that's up to the Chinese, as it should not take that long to populate those boards :D

Magura :)

It will probably sing right away, with the brains involved;) So who needs a proto? If you are talking about, what I think you are, I am looking forward to hear it sing, too. I never saw anything like it. Although I am re-working the entire garden right now, (Everything is gone, including the roots:D ) I am sure I can find a few hours to get this thing build...:cool:

:)

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
steenoe said:

It will probably sing right away, with the brains involved;) So who needs a proto? If you are talking about, what I think you are, I am looking forward to hear it sing, too. I never saw anything like it. Although I am re-working the entire garden right now, (Everything is gone, including the roots:D ) I am sure I can find a few hours to get this thing build...:cool:

:)

just to let you know that I didn't forgot your last mail ........ I'm just trying to send you something palpable, but work is sorta killing me this days ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.