B1 w/ jensens

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
regular B1T

dunno how many of these around, maybe Pa will tell

Variac got one as bribe to move ZM from Pa's and make sure he's not going back (from Snoopy Airport) :)

I'm sure it's 6db jobbie

edit: B1T is good, one of things making Pa rich, but Iron Pre would run in circles around B1T

bug boyz to put Iron Pre in Store

:devilr:

Last edited:
Joined 2008
Paid Member
I saw this in the swap meet earlier...scratched my head and wondered “Is it real or an eBay copy?”

Pa and Zen do have the bestest ideas.

Zen convinced me to add some Jensen iron to my Hypnotize DCB1 for some 6dB of gain I needed to help get my analog front end to sing. I call it my “Iron-Hippo”.

It does a wonderful job making me too lazy to build the Iron Pumpkin and Turtle I bought myself for Xmas. So many Greedy Boy projects and so little time!

Attachments

• 240E8467-D621-40D6-AE11-DB122EB733D8.jpeg
    240E8467-D621-40D6-AE11-DB122EB733D8.jpeg
    765.5 KB · Views: 472
It does reduce my enthusiasm for giving things away....

There must be a way to ensure good people get this stuff.

Maybe the top 10 contributors at BAF have their names entered into a raffle.
Something like that.

There are so many good people out there that have some decency, there has to be a way to make sure they are the ones that get rewarded with these types of gifts.

Joined 2019
Paid Member
I saw this in the swap meet earlier...scratched my head and wondered “Is it real or an eBay copy?”

Pa and Zen do have the bestest ideas.

Zen convinced me to add some Jensen iron to my Hypnotize DCB1 for some 6dB of gain I needed to help get my analog front end to sing. I call it my “Iron-Hippo”.

It does a wonderful job making me too lazy to build the Iron Pumpkin and Turtle I bought myself for Xmas. So many Greedy Boy projects and so little time!

Dang, that’s nice!

Or give it to a fellow diyer as a gift who had a greater need for it than maybe I did.

A gift like that shouldn't be sold for profit.

Looks like the guy who is currently selling it, isn't actually the guilty party as he originally purchased it from someone from the USA.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.