B1 Buffer Preamp

Joined 2005
Paid Member
It's better than not asking. You may help others that are too shy or those that are unwilling to cop to not knowing. Humility is good for everyone.

Merry Christmas,

I'm not shy, i enjoy it when other make fun of me, because whyle they maybe ba laughing at me, others will see right through it and laugh at them :)

I'll just go ride my :deer: YEAH!!

This is probably a stupid question, but what the hell, I'm kind of the village idiot around here anyhow, so here goes...

Is it possible (and simple) to add a second set of outputs to the B1?

I have to agree with NP. (that was AWESOME!)

Basically you need extra holes, extra jacks, and to run extra wire in parallel from the existing outputs to the new ones...

I thought i would post some pictures of my B1 Case, ( for now ) Till i can afford the one i really want.

This case was built for me 4 years ago, it lived in a padded box, the metal came from a old recycled sign that is why it still has the reflective material on it, i will remove it off soon :)

I have ordered my self a nice hand full of gold Rca connectors 18 flip switches the nice 10uf caps, ( cheap ones for now till i can afford a set that are 60$ ) a nice 25K noble pot from ebay and i have a nice 18V regulated laptop psu ill use for now till i build one.

Noble pot was 19$ on ebay for a 25k one, there is one left from the seller.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.