Ayuda soundstream L1.2100D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I get those two readings it moves and it looks good and another time it gets deformed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190924-185614_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190924-185614_Gallery.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20190924-185627_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190924-185627_Gallery.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 55
Various diagrams for this type of amp give a wide range of values. What's it reading?

Bear in mind that MANY shorts in transformers and inductors are intermittent and removing them from the board to check them breaks the short and makes it seem to be OK. It's virtually always better to find the short while it's in the circuit, undisturbed from it's original mounting (solder and fixative).

Hi, I'm back, I hadn't checked it because I have more work, Oky now I have already checked the inductor and it doesn't have any short and the other voltages are fine at the 5 volts irf640n at the source and gate pins but still doing the same It fails when I connect the inductor makes a squeak, is there any other component connected to the output of the inductor that can land or cause a short?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.