• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Audio SMPS units for sale

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone here who gave me the trust to reach this level.

It was impossible to reach this great beginning without them.

They gave me the power and support to continue in those hard times.

Micro Audio will only grow with great customers and great people who appreciate the hard work to bring high-end and robust products backed up with unmatched and superb technical support to the community.

Again, I am speechless when it comes to finding the correct word to thank you all for the support.

Thanks!

Joined 2018
Paid Member
Last edited:
Pre-release of the SMPS1K-PFCR2 with the below added and updated futures.

* Plug and play connector (Pin to Pin) for Purifi amplifiers, no more splitter PCBs or custom wiring is needed.

* Ultra-low power consumption in standby mode 0.1W @ 265VAC .

* 12V trigger input, turn ON/OFF the SMPS from any device that supports 12V trigger, like AV receivers.

* The standby function eliminates the need for any external turn ON delay circuit or any inrush current limiter circuit.

* Standby input supports LED power without the need for any external power source, only 2 wires are needed to achieve the ON/OFF function with the LED indicator.

* All AUX outputs are short circuit protected, the regulated output & the unregulated output & the VDR output.

* Supports +-24VDC REGULATED outputs

* 2 Years warranty **

Last edited:
I would like to thank the developers for a great quality power supply. I attach a photo of the amp using the product. SMPS is quiet and well-made. Previously, I had a different SMPS and there was a problem with the noise in tweeters. Now there is silence.

By the way, Sami is a very helpful person.

Attachments

• IMG_20210120_212607460.jpg
    IMG_20210120_212607460.jpg
    989.3 KB · Views: 433
closed account
Joined 2007
If you are referring to the output stage yes, its power diodes not Syncro rectifier

This means that the supply could be susceptible to bus pumping? Do not take this as a criticism of your products, in fact I love to read about them! But it is just that my ideal SMPS would have the build quality and cleanliness of design yours have plus a couple of extra features: resistance to bus pumping and regulation.

If I had a, say 80V version of your supply (say 75V for an input voltage of 220V? we have 230V in Germany, often up to 236V), and added a regulation stage, for instance based on (a stack of) zener diodes for a 65V voltage reference followed by a irfp610, would this work? Would the result be sufficiently stabilised was well as not suffer from pumping? Also, one could add a CLC filter just because we are DIYers and if it is not over engineered it is not sufficiently engineered! :)

What is the size of this supply, by the way?

Last edited:
I second that.
Also some SMPS like the SMPS420-L aren´t described at all; not even the output voltage is given. Nobody buys a pig in a poke!
You should really put up a description if you want to sell anything, otherwise your website is of little use.
Then people will buy a Connex and Meanwell which are much cheaper and at least the Meanwell have proper datasheets.

This means that the supply could be susceptible to bus pumping? Do not take this as a criticism of your products, in fact I love to read about them! But it is just that my ideal SMPS would have the build quality and cleanliness of design yours have plus a couple of extra features: resistance to bus pumping and regulation.

If I had a, say 80V version of your supply (say 75V for an input voltage of 220V? we have 230V in Germany, often up to 236V), and added a regulation stage, for instance based on (a stack of) zener diodes for a 65V voltage reference followed by a irfp610, would this work? Would the result be sufficiently stabilised was well as not suffer from pumping? Also, one could add a CLC filter just because we are DIYers and if it is not over engineered it is not sufficiently engineered! :)

At some point later, there will be a version of the SMPS with a Syncro rectifier same idea as HYPEX.

And another version of the SMPS is regulated, but not that interested in releasing this version now or later.

I don't know about the possibility of your idea of regulation, you can test it at some other SMPS units.

Dimentions are 23CM * 13CM * 6CM

SMPS1K-PFC won't be affected y mains voltage variation, 100VAC ~ 260VAC

Bus pumping will occur with any unregulated power supply.

Hope that answers the questions

Thank you

I second that.
Also some SMPS like the SMPS420-L aren´t described at all; not even the output voltage is given. Nobody buys a pig in a poke!
You should really put up a description if you want to sell anything, otherwise your website is of little use.
Then people will buy a Connex and Meanwell which are much cheaper and at least the Meanwell have proper datasheets.

Will do as you have suggested.

You can buy any product you like at any cost you like, I don't force, anyone, to buy my products.

These were just suggestions.
Give visitors of your website reasons to buy and thus describe the products.
First impression counts; if that ain´t good, chances are they not gonna come back.
They look kinda good and strong but what else? Are they reliable, how big are they, what´s their output anyway, is it adjustable, LLC/?, Uripple, fswitch, etc.?