Asynchronous I2S FIFO project, an ultimate weapon to fight the jitter

Something happened to my McFIFO/McDualXO setup today. After changing album/playlist, it went silent. All LEDs are correct, but somhow there is no voltage on McDualXO LRCK and SD output. Did some measurements:

McDualXO u.fl output (going to Curryman DAC ES9023).

MCLK - 1,08V

SCK - 1,51V

LR & SD - 0

on McFIFO J8 input connector I get:

SCK - 1,55V

LRCK - 1,61V

SD - 1,20V

McDualXO LDO in and out are normal (5,11V and 3,26v)

Clock's LED lit and changes over to other one during bitrate change.

Please help me, what should be the next step to check.

What are you using as a source? Hardware and software ..?

For software I use Volumio. Hardware options are:
Rpi3 with Ian's I2S adapter
Odroid C1+ with Ian's Isolator
Software versions of Volumio are different (but latest) for both.

The setup was working correctly, with no problems at all. Strange that it just went silent on chaning the playlist. Music source change was from 48KHz 32bit to 44,1KHz 16bit. No errors in software, keeps playing, just no audio.

Check the outputs of the mcfifo board( the unpopulated connector). Maybe the ribbon cable went bad somehow...
I checked the outputs of McFIFO (J15) and the story is the same. There is voltage for SCK, but none for LRCK and SD.
At the same time there is voltage on the McFIFO input (J8). All three are OK: SCK, LRCK, SD.
Does this mean that the fault is on McFIFO board?

Can you help me figure out where I would need to connect it on my Audio-GD NFB-1 module?
IMG_20180303_012607909.jpg
IMG_20180303_012602754.jpg
IMG_20180303_012556174.jpg
sorry I know those aren't the best pictures, my phone is crappy.

That sucks, they refused to send me schematics last time I asked.
Reverse engineering shouldn't be too terrible difficult. What is it that I am looking for in the design?
Easier said than done but this board needs to be inserted on the I2S serial bus, considering the DAC chip operates in I2S mode anyway. I don't have a real hands on experience with it, so this is just from a theoretical perspective.