Arduino Car Stereo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Andrew...
this is my pcb for some thing similar to yours, i have put a amp,TDA7439, SI4703 and a blue tooth on the same board. and used a second small board which will have a arduino on my custom board with LCD as piggyback.

Only issue i face on my board is Bluetooth even though its from Microchip and a shielded module i have noise on my audio line. which i suspect is due to either or both of the following reasons
1) regular caps used ( no specific low e.s.r.).
2) single side board.

Attachments

• newbluet.pdf
    81.6 KB · Views: 159
hey Andrew,

i can help you with the PCB layout for BU94502AKS2, i would suggest this variant chip since you will get USB, SD, and tone control, and analog and digital audio out from this one chip. also its I2C controlled. and don't need math. just a few many registers to be commanded

Hi guys,
I've been reading through this project its looks good.
I'm planning on something similar ish, a vehicle radio but not necessarily car radio 'shape', this is for a 4x4.
I messed around with the Si4803 before in this project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2Sp-iYPYpM
And I'm testing an mp3 played I wrote some code for right now, it uses the vs1053 codec, and will support folder and file names.
So its a case of putting them together, maybe with a smps and a class d amp.
On thing I'm not finding that easily available is a i2c controlled audio source switch and bass/treble controls.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.