Anyone knows the TEN DB-44 Amplifier ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Have alook at the picture please

Attachments

• ampfets.JPG
    ampfets.JPG
    352.5 KB · Views: 36
At all P30N06 drain i attach negative of ohm meter and at source the positive . The reading is 515 ohms.

At BUK456 drain i attach negative of ohm meter and at source the positive . The reading is 528 ohms

Any other attachment of the ohmmeter i did to all FETS doesn't read any shorted

If i replace the P30N06 with P60N06 will that be ok?
I am thinking of replacing all the FETS with new ones if you approve if it is worth it?

The problem that i have now after i have changed all the FETS with new ones is different
1.I power on the amp with everything soldered on pcb and i read 2.5A at +B and 10 Volts On +B and Ground. The FETS at one side (4xBUK465) starts heating very fast

2.I kept in mind your advice of desoldering the rectifiers with the new FETS onboard to understand whats going on with the power supply section i disoldered them of the pcb, powerd on the amp with reading of 2.5A at +B and 10 Volts On +B and Ground. The FETS at one side (4xBUK465) starts heating very fast

Hello
I removed Q4E and Q5E. I could not locate Q3E.In picture you can see the transistors i removed
Q5E marks on it K905 and under that A1266. I am not sure if this link below is correct datasheet

KTA1266 datasheet(1/3 Pages) WEITRON | PNP Plastic-Encapsulate Transistor

Q4E marks on it K912 and under that A1266

I could not find the datasheets for this transistors to know if they are pnp or npn
Even if i searched them as 2sck 912

Best Regards
George

Attachments

• q3eq4e.jpg
    q3eq4e.jpg
    469.3 KB · Views: 43
I will post the link if i buy any. Thanks
About the amplifier now i changed the A1266 with new and amp doesn't power on again :(

When i connect power on amp it starts drawing slower than before amperes. In 5 second it draws about 3 A and voltage drops from 11,5 to 8 V in 5 seconds to. Also the one FET (P60NF06) is getting very hot in that time.
I checked the 100 ohm resistor that connects with one of it's leg and is ok
Any idea what else can i do ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.