• The swap meet forum is for private non-commercial transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Anybody interested in CS8412@13 EUR?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Update

Hi all,

this morning I've finalised the order (that is, I' ve forked out the money...:D ). As I said, the expected delivery time to me is 10 days. As soon as I receive the chips, I will imediately pack them and re-distribute them.
Now, a couple of observations:
1. Not all of you have already paid their quota. Please, do so in the next days.
2. Guzzler has agreed to buy quite a big amount of chips, to help this group buy happen. Still a certain number of chips are available (take a look at the WIKI) so, for future request, you can contact any of us two.

Cheers,

Bruno

Hi all,

sorry for not popping up for some days, I was on a business trip and had access to the net only every now and then...
So, the chips should be at my place sometimes during next week, I will be again on a business trip, but be back on Friday 25th, so I should be able to send you your parts during next weekend.

Cheers,

Bruno

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.