• The swap meet forum is for private non-commercial transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Anybody interested in CS8412@13 EUR?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi!
I'm new on this forum, so first of all, my greetings to all.

I was looking for CS8412 for a while and here is this lucky group buy!

So, i would like one chip so far.

What would be the price including shipping? I live in Germany.
Can i transfer money to you by ueberweisung?

Update

Hi all,

sorry for not coming back to you before, I just came back last night from my trip.

So, I did not receive the chips yet, as far as I know they' ve been sent already some days ago. I' m trying to get in touch with my supplier, but now it' s the weekend... :( :( :(

I apologise for this long waiting, if anybody feels uncomfortable about it and want their money back, just let me know, and I will refund their money immediately.

Cheers,

Bruno

Update

Hi all,

my apologies for not popping up before, I' ve been quite busy lately...

Anyway, I tracked the shipment of the chips to me and I found out they' re still blocked at the customs... :mad:
I tried to call there, but they did not give me any useful information, they just said that they have lots of packages to deal with, and when they finally will get to mine they will let me know...:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad::redhot: :redhot: :redhot: How I love custom officers... :headshot:

Well, looks like there' s some more days to wait :bawling: , I apologise to you all for the inconvenience!

Cheers,

Bruno

Update - bad news!

Hi all,

well, there' s a big problem!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
The customs did not release the chips, looks like the supplier made a mistake with the shipment documents and the customs do not want to clear the goods.
I asked my supplier to send the corrected docs to the customs and he did it, but still the at the customs they' re making troubles, they do not want to accept these new docs, blah, blah...

To cut a long story short, I do not if and when I will get these chips, so I' m already sending you the refunds.

I deeply apologise to you all for all this mess.

Please let me know if there' s any problem with the refundings.

Cheers,

Bruno

Hi all,

let me explain the situation:
the company I work for is an OEM electronics manufacturer (not at all audio-related) and, as such, sources components from many different suppliers.
Now, I got the permission from them to use this channel for my personal use (of course, paying myself for the parts I buy). This makes for attractive prices, but I got the permission from my company under the condition that I will keep all the details for myself. So, and I apologise for that, I can not reveal my source.

Cheers,

Bruno

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.