Any DJ’s in the house?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2005
sorry I missed the comments on the demo limitations.

Don't know if you have looked at FutureDecks Light? Seems to be a pretty nice app for the price and claims 4 channel sound card support for PFL...

http://www.xylio.com/index/page/en-fdl-home-menu-none-0.html

Had a quick play with the OSX version and it's a pretty sweet app. Auto beat matching works well, and got some nice looping features too.

Disabled Account
Joined 2005
Are you positive the multichannel support doesn't work?? The website consistently/repeatedly mentions multichannel support in FDL.

I've done a quick setup on my mac - not with the indigo, unfortunately. With FDL setup for multichannel support and PFL crossfader set to the "cue" deck it definitely sends PFL to the rear channels. Did you check what was happening in the Console app when you were setting things up?

I've messed around with audio apps long enough to know that correct setup isn't always the obvious way to do things ;)

Could you explain how the pfl didn't work "as planned" in FDL? It is quite possibly a config issue.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.