And what did we buy today?

This is no kids toy. Grex airbrush. I’ve been experimenting/ learning and just when I thought I’ve done everything you could do wrong I keep adding to the list. Of course I jump right in to spraying lacquer too...lots of cleaning. fun though. I have the 3 and the 7 needle.

Attachments

• C1322349-D363-40DE-B116-76D3578D86B8.jpg
    C1322349-D363-40DE-B116-76D3578D86B8.jpg
    419.9 KB · Views: 229
Made my biweekly donation to Mouser..parts for my FM tuner..a matched quad of GE 6100's on eBay, which will be used in future tube project, along with a 7.5 amp Power Stat variac to replace the previous one...don't ask. And a copy of "Cedric Burnside: Benton County Relic" from Amazon. It's a future release of some very tasty sounding blues. Heard some of it on "American Routes" radio program Sunday morning while they interviewed Cedric. Oh yeah...ordered a pair of EDCOR power trans. for the above project. Whew...good day!

Last edited:
So I bought this cheap little Dell netbook awhile back, open-box at Best Buy for $120 to use as a music player for the main rig in the living room. WiFi in, HDMI out, Windows 10 running Foobar, so far so good.

Been trying to get WoWLAN (Wake on Wireless LAN) working, to no avail. Finally relented this evening and bought a USB-to-Ethernet dongle (this skinny little 'puter has no Ethernet jack). After a BIOS update and a bit more screwing around, success! Now I can wake it up, play music, and put it to sleep again, all from the phone (using the FoobarCon Pro app).

This stuff is really cool when it finally starts working. :confused: