• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Amber 3501 for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I have an Amber 3501 that I no longer need. I just went through the calibration and installed a new battery. It runs fine on its battery as well as on line power. I can get down to about .0008% under the right conditions. It has the 20Hz to 20 KHz filter and CCIR-2K filter options, both are relevant to audio more than telcom. It has the balanced option but no output transformer and an oddball 1/4" TRS connector on the output jack that needs a long frame plug.

Local pickup $350. Shipping will be extra. I'll be away from Dec 19 to Dec 27. If not gone by Jan 1 I'll put on eBay.

Attachments

• Amber 1.PNG
    Amber 1.PNG
    576.4 KB · Views: 284
  • Amber 2.PNG
    Amber 2.PNG
    500.8 KB · Views: 269
  • Amber 3.PNG
    Amber 3.PNG
    480.7 KB · Views: 266
  • Amber 4.PNG
    Amber 4.PNG
    414.5 KB · Views: 256
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.