• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aleph J kit of parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

6L6

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Gentlemen,

Finally I am ready to ship the Aleph J kits. The delay was because of something beyond my control, and it seemed easier to just be quiet and wait, than chat about and say “it’s going to be any day soon!” And as it happened it was about 6 weeks longer than my worst-case estimate…

I have them all packed and ready to ship.
The kits are $80USD and shipping will be billed in the exact amount. (Approx. $4 for domestic US, $6 Canada/Mexico, and $13 Europe/Asia)

Sadly, there are only 12 kits available. One to a customer, they will ship in priority of the waiting list (which has been made from looking at this thread and my PM, sorted by date, oldest first.)

I highly doubt there will be another group buy, as there seems to be no source of the J74 other than Spencer, and LS hasn't gotten production of their (very good) replacement yet.

The order of people on the waiting list is -

Stajo
musical noise
Alan 2
gig
Deco-Doctor
wengtech
noon
petefrontiers
melomel
krath
gabbar
pjn
mordakai
onken69
d to the g
emyeoui
seavan
maspenk
ma_coule
marcbrown

If you want one please PM your real name, email and post address and I will get the ball rolling. They will ship as soon as I have receipt of your interest. As this has taken so much longer than I hoped, I fully expect some people to cancel, so even if you are further than 12 down, let me know!

I also have (3) of the PSU kits remaining, they are $90USD and approx the same shipping. They have to ship separately.

Getting there....:)

Attachments

• DSCN0642.jpg
    DSCN0642.jpg
    811.3 KB · Views: 477

6L6

Joined 2010
Paid Member
UPDATE - 13 MAY 2014 - My secret supplier (well, Wayne...) has come through once again, and there will be a third run of kits. I'll know exactly how many once I match the Jfets, but probably 15 kits or so.

If you are interested, let me know in this thread and/or PM. If there is sufficient interest in the PSU kit again, I will do another run of those.

Please count me in for 2 channels for a stereo amplifier. Also, 2 PSU kits if it gets off the ground. PM also sent.

UPDATE - 13 MAY 2014 - My secret supplier (well, Wayne...) has come through once again, and there will be a third run of kits. I'll know exactly how many once I match the Jfets, but probably 15 kits or so.

If you are interested, let me know in this thread and/or PM. If there is sufficient interest in the PSU kit again, I will do another run of those.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.