Aleph 3? Project.

Took some time to think and read. Here is a picture of the transformer . (I got two 15v transformers. One is 50va the other 80va. Not decided wich one to use. Both are same make so have same lay-out . Picture is of the 50va)
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

So if i tie blue and yellow together the voltage doubles.

If i connect blue and yellow to ground it creates a center tap and the voltage is back to 15v again?

If this is correct, do i connect it to gnd of the board or should i make a star like ground on the chassis and then connect this to gnd on the board. the "building guide" (some crap paper) says gnd on the board needs to go to the chassis/front plate because the volume pot is there.
Thank you zenmod. Do i directly connect it to the gnd on the board or like i described from the crappy manual

So if i tie blue and yellow together the voltage doubles.

If i connect blue and yellow to ground it creates a center tap and the voltage is back to 15v again?

If this is correct, do i connect it to gnd of the board or should i make a star like ground on the chassis and then connect this to gnd on the board. the "building guide" (some crap paper) says gnd on the board needs to go to the chassis/front plate because the volume pot is there.

Yes the VAC will be double if measured from Red to Grey. But you are concerned about what the LM7812 will see, which will be about 19 - 20 VDC when rectified. Connect Blue to Yellow and tie them to the center ground hole. Red and Grey are tied to the 15VAC inputs. Use the 50VA, it is plenty large enough.