• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Akita "AllInOne" Amp based on TPA325x PFFB+ and LLC PSU in one board.

- Hi chickadee , I clicked on the link but for some reason just ended up at the main part of the forum , , , I tried to register on the Forum using the google translator but ran into problems and couldn't get past a couple of the questions that it asked before being able to be registered. - Specifically a number sequence question that must be loosing something in the translation - I couldn't figure out what the answer was... I am on some serious meds at the moment so maybe it's just me and not the translator - I came down with the Shingles Virus - wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, ( not that I have any ) - LOL. ----- I found out that one out of three people will get Shingles in their lifetime. There is a good vaccine , but I didn't know anything about the Shingles Virus or the vaccine before it found me - I sure would have seriously looked into it if I had known much about the virus, having blisters on the inside and outside of your body is not fun- :D

- Hi dubai2000 I will try talking to PayPal in the morning thanks.

Last edited:
JP - I would be overwhelmed if there was something you could do! --

- unfortunately - no luck on trying to get PayPal to cover the loss. Seems it was an error on my part, I didn't know that when he suggested for me to send the money using the choice to send it as to - a friend or family - (to save money) - also meant that PayPal will not cover any loss. --- Customer service said next time to send it to -- business or service -- and they could put in a claim.
--

drMordor AMP+PSU

Hi guys,
I just saved the info from the KiCAD program ...
Hope it helps someone to have a better view ..
Ciao
Cardone

Attachments

• AMP+PSU.pdf
    176.5 KB · Views: 183
  • Scheda 3255.png
    Scheda 3255.png
    92.1 KB · Views: 419
I will remove my name from the pending list and add it to Members who got the delivery list:
Members waiting for the Amp
1. multisync
2. dubai2000
3. ElliJ
4. al2813
5. audioillness
6. routhun
7. johoya
8. Jogi
9. san4
10.felixn
11.gnibur
12. nwboater (4 amps)
13. leszczu
14. tom1066

Members received the Amp
1. vizeta - Amp+Case

----- viseta said, " I will remove my name from the pending list and add it to Members who got the delivery list:
Members waiting for the Amp"

------------------------------------------------

-- Hi viseta, so glad your amp arrived , and there is hope - thanks .

- Looks like my name accidentally was left off, so I'm including it again -

1. multisync
2. dubai2000
3. ElliJ
4. al2813
5. audioillness
6. routhun
7. johoya
8. Jogi
9. san4
10.felixn
11.gnibur