• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Akita "AllInOne" Amp based on TPA325x PFFB+ and LLC PSU in one board.

Hi Vitaly, I am following the tracking of the shipment, I read that it left on February 24th and the arrival is expected between March 22nd to April 3rd, is it possible?
There was no other faster shipping method, do we have time to change the shipping method at my expense?
Thank you

The package left Russia. She is on your side now.
There is no faster alternative, I tried, customs does not pass. Requires certificates for the amplifier.
But, when your post service is received quickly - the sending goes quickly.

The epidemic ends, I think you will have the package in 2-3 weeks.

Last edited:
Joined 2019
Paid Member
From Ru to USA (me to Turion64) 8 days.
I asked questions to the Russian mail, they said it depends on the addressee
Really , I received the last boards from Hong Kong in 8 days.

Since I live in NJ, and the flight arrives in one of the NY airports (the Import and Customs clearance facility) my delivery was quite fast. If you live west of NY expect a few more days.

DSC_0300.jpg

DSC_0301.jpg

Hi! everybody!
I received my box from China in 4 days!
The case is of excellent quality!
Just lack ... The Akita amp ...
I am having fun with other tpa while waiting for another project.

View attachment 931936

View attachment 931937

Hi! everybody!
I received my box from China in 4 days!
The case is of excellent quality!
Just lack ... The Akita amp ...
I am having fun with other tpa while waiting for another project.

Hi,

wanted to order the case for me last week ...
I wanted to wait until mamocel what he says about it .....
@Mamocel, how are the vu meters connected?
Via loudspeaker sockets or via cinch socket input?
In any case, it looks really good ...
Thank you

Hi,

wanted to order the case for me last week ...
I wanted to wait until mamocel what he says about it .....
@Mamocel, how are the vu meters connected?
Via loudspeaker sockets or via cinch socket input?
In any case, it looks really good ...
Thank you

HI! Cardone, I haven't connected anything yet because I haven't the expected amp, and not too much response from the seller of the land of the rising sun .... for the connection of view-meters (line or output)
I just assembled the case to see ...
The machining and adjustment are perfect ... My daughters had never seen a vue-meter ... but they love this vintage look! ;)

HI! Cardone, I haven't connected anything yet because I haven't the expected amp, and not too much response from the seller of the land of the rising sun .... for the connection of view-meters (line or output)
I just assembled the case to see ...
The machining and adjustment are perfect ... My daughters had never seen a vue-meter ... but they love this vintage look! ;)

Hi,
the VU meter is really an eye-catcher and it's nice to see how the display moves .... Simply great .....

When the manufacturer answers and gives the information on how the VU.Meter should be connected, simply place it in this round ...
If that's the case, I'll order one for you ...
Thank you for sharing ...

Ciao and have a nice day