• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Active filter board GB

Re: Status Update

BobEllis said:
I will be setting up an order page on my website this evening or next. We need to get a handle on outside the US shipping costs, but I will be accepting payments shortly.

//Bob

Bob,
You can fit quite a few boards in a USPS Priority mail envelope if you tape them to a piece of cardboard first (4LB max for international). The Web label and customs form printing made it almost painless when I took over a recent GB. $11.00 to nearly everywhere in the world. The one person in Turkey that insisted on UPS was $82......Order the shipping supplies on USPS.com for free.

Bob G.

When ordering, please send your diyaudio alias in the comment section so that I can keep track of who has paid on the WIKI.

You'll notice that I wasn't able to match up a few of the 10 people who have paid so far to their DIYAudio name by looking at their email addresses.

NON US BUYERS PLEASE INCLUDE A TELEPHONE NUMBER SO I CAN USE USPS ONLINE SHIPPING. THANKS