A Buffer for Class AB Amplifiers

As I have been saying on many threads, I am only interested in Class B amplifiers.

However, people in this forum as well as everywhere consider Class B amplifiers a crime against audio, because of their crossover delay and non linearity.

Although these can be tackled to an extend, people prefer to use extra circuitry to convert Class B amplifiers into Class AB.

Thus, I have decided to make a circuit without resistors on the path of the base currents of the output transistors, something, which I have decided to call " Enigma Machine ".

I think, I have been able to make and test the said circuit, a schematics of which is at the addendum of this document, just after the explanation of the said circuit.

Here is the document :

A Buffer for Class AB Amplifiers - Google Drive
Steven, a dissertation of the highest calibre. I see where you come from and agree totally with your findings. Phenomenal explanation.

I have decided to publish a document, called, " Standard Schematics ", which, describes the standard schematics of amplifier and transistors stage. I, usually, do not like writing a document on standard or other people's schematics, but, this document helps with non standard, own schematics. Of course, I could not resist to publish some non standard, own, original schematics as noted in the document.

Here is the thread :

https://www.diyaudio.com/community/threads/standard-schematics-class-b-and-class-ab.384847/