7th Annual Vancouver Island diyFEST 2010

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Actually, EnABLing the material surrounding the entrance of the stylus into the cartridge body makes a bigger difference. Also, patterning the turn table surface will make an audible improvement.

But if you are going to be that selectively crazy, then applying the pattern just before the bearing for the arm seems to work the best...... no really... I would not put you on.... at all.... and once you try it out, well, just like with the speakers, you will know what truth there may be in my words....

Todd, I just had a closer look at your avatar and a light bulb just came on. :)

Next year I plan to rent a truck with a Hiab so I can bring some real speakers to the party.
:cheers:

while you're at it, a D-9 Cat and 50 yds of crushed rock/ road base to clear and level the driveway wouldn't hurt either

by the 10th edition, we're looking for a heli landing pad for your
Sikorsky_Skycrane_CH-54B_c.jpg

Cal, Cal, Cal,........

The coral reefers were with this last weekend perhaps a little out of tune but reefing away as best they could. Next year we should bring more Jimmy Buffett music.

I do like the idea of bringing some bigger sound. Those little speakers just do not cut it outside. We need your really big speakers, the wall of sound, and more, bigger, badder, deeper bass. That way we can play some manly music.

I am sure you will just love to hear Barry Manilow really cranked up loud.

The mtn may not be big enough for us for us to really let it rip.

while you're at it, a D-9 Cat and 50 yds of crushed rock/ road base to clear and level the driveway wouldn't hurt either

by the 10th edition, we're looking for a heli landing pad for your
Sikorsky_Skycrane_CH-54B_c.jpg

Chris,

I might be able to let you barrow my CH-54, although Dave Rosgaard's is probably in better shape. They're pretty handy for moving one's collection of field artillery pieces, but don't do like Kevin did when he tried to lift both of his Abram's tanks at once and burned out the Rotor Transmission. He ended up having to sell a couple of his favorite howitzers to pay for the repairs.

Best Regards,
TerryO

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Chris,

I might be able to let you barrow my CH-54, although Dave Rosgaard's is probably in better shape. They're pretty handy for moving one's collection of field artillery pieces, but don't do like Kevin did when he tried to lift both of his Abram's tanks at once and burned out the Rotor Transmission. He ended up having to sell a couple of his favorite howitzers to pay for the repairs.

Best Regards,
TerryO

I'm an old Fire Control puke - so if ya wanna actually hit anything with one of those toys gimme a call. :D

You been off-line for a while.:scratch:

jeff

Yes sorry :( my bad.

Been working, started my own business. Been reading learning about virtual servers and planning installing new router equipment and hand fulls of access points. Plus doing lots of cable running and computer repairs.

Also got married, Been away from the audio, saving money for my new kid that's on the way in January.

Saw Dave a few weeks ago tho.

So may i ask where are the pictures then ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.