Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of this...

IMG_0583.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
Ran out of the edit time for above quote, this is what I wanted to add:

Failed 33 of 89 audits

Wow!

During the F.A.A.’s examination, the agency deployed as many as 20 auditors at Boeing and roughly half a dozen at Spirit, according to the slide presentation.

I am surprised at this smallish number of auditors. I have been part of audit teams and we usually deploy between 3 and 7 people to an ISO or event driven audit, where the annual business with the companies we audit is only in the double digit million and no lives are ever at stake.

Well, two planes crashing and killing everyone on board changed nothing. And neither will any of this. Boeing will with hand on heart promise to do their most bestest to comply and address all concerns, everyone will feel better and we'll go back to business as usual.

Reactions: 1 user
"Before you receive your diplomas from Harvard Business School we have a special guest, Antonio "Two Ton Tony" Baccala."
"T'anks Dean for dat wunnerful introduction. Now youse people are gonna go out in da woild, and sometimes you gotta deal wit' someone what is a liability ta keep aroun', capisce? Dat's where me and da boys come in."

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.