3e Audio TPA3255 Rev. B PFFB

I recently assembled and amp around the 3e Audio EAUMT-0260-2-B board. It sounds awesome, but the voices/higher frequencies are popping out a bit too much, probably some feedback could change this.

I was wondering if anyone had the drawings/PFFB modification instructions of the Rev. B board, since on the website of 3e Audio I can find only the instructions/manual of Rev. A

Emailed them and the answer i got was:
"the manual on our website is refer to B version.
did you check that?"

...which is not true

any clue?

Hi,

Do i need to short any of the jumpers to get the board to work? i am running 24v, and the red led powers up but no sound

if you look at the bottom side of the board, where the jumpers are soldered, you can see "SE" and "DIF"

If you use balanced (differential) signal (3 input cables per channel) then you have to put the jumper on DIF

If you use unbalanced signal (2 input cables per channel) then put your jumper on SE

I dont believe too much in op upgrading,
NE5532 is used in many hi end equipment,
unless... the provided one's are bad fake.
Is there a way to discover such fake ?
Advices for easily available op-amp for substitution ?
Something quickly available on Amazon..
Must be DIP-8 type

Here I have some fakes of NE5532. I discovered these while doing noise measurements using ARTA producing noise levels by 20~30dB higher compared to prime parts. Furthermore DC power consumption was a fraction of the originals. This fits nicely into a re-labelled LM358 - the cheapest crap globally available.