12th Annual Vancouver Island diyFEST 2015

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So Ashton and I have decided we're coming. But being our inaugural visit, we're not sure what all to bring. How many speakers should I pack? How much beer should be brought? What's the food contribution suggestions?

Oh, and would it be of interest to anyone if I brought a measurement mic and computer to run REW?

Last edited:
Getting there late at night can be hazardous! A few years back I got there pretty late and as I walked into the house I accidentally stepped on the Geek's face. Luckily, no damage was done to my spiked Golf shoes that I was wearing at the time. The next morning I noticed that the Geek had come down with some rare strain of Chicken-Pox!

Best Regards,
Capt. "X"

12 hours and counting for me!

I finally put some raffle winnings to good use and I am bringing a virgin pair of two-ways! Tux is whipping up a passive XO from measurements taken last night and hopefully I will have something to show!

My neighbor should also be making an appearance. I mentioned it tonight and his face lit up.

KM

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.