• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

11 inch R-Theta heat sink

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm trying to buy 11 inch R-Theta heat sinks, but I need to buy at least 7 of them to get the price down to a reasonable amount. Therefore I'll have 5 heat sinks for sale.

The extrusion profile is 65340 which is 11 inches wide, 2.3 inch high, with a 0.3 inch base. I'm getting these cut to 8 inch lengths. The price is C$ 35 + tax. You'll have to add the shipping from Toronto or free to pick up if in the area.

You can model the heatsink using the software on their website. The model shows this is able to get rid of 120 W heat from a Aleph J with a peak temperature of ~70 C.

These will be available this week or next.

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.