0-15V 0-120A adjustable PSU attempt with average current control.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If anyone is else is interested in the schematics, I have zipped them up into 2 x 900KB files and can email them out. Or, if anyone has their own site and wishes to post them for non-commercial, DIYAudio use, I can email them to you.

By the way, these schematics were given to me for free by Sorensen because I own some of their products and requested them. I post them just for general knowledge and educational purposes, and not for any form of copyright infringement. Also, don't attempt to build an off-line, high-power SMPS without a lot of knowledge of safety, device selection, and regulatory considerations. A cool power supply project is not worth dieing over!

Hi, Im interested in the schematic, could you send it to my email?

soti_159@hotmail.com

Best regards from Venezuela

I found some usefull information about tunnel diodes:
Tunnel diode – semiconductor diode characterized by a small thickness of the pn junction, a very high concentration of dopants on both sides and a negative dynamic resistance for a certain range of polarizing voltages. It was invented in 1957 by the Japanese physicist Leo Esaki (hence sometimes it can be named Esaki diode). During research on semiconductor junctions he noticed their thus far unprecedented feature based on the tunnel phenomenon. This phenomenon causes charge carriers move through the narrow barrier layer at a very low voltage.
from here: tunnel diode

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.