Go Back   Home > Forums > Blogs


how to make 12 volt dc input 24-0-24 volt ac out put smps transformer

Posted 9th September 2009 at 01:52 PM by vmsmmy

Originally Posted by PJPro View Post
I am currently building my first Chip Amp using the chipamp.com dual mono kit and documenting the build here.

I have just bought a couple of transformers from RS Components. I went for these . Hopefully, they're OK for my needs.

What I would like to do is use a regulated power supply. Can I simply place a separate board between the chipamp.com power supply board
and the amp board? If I can, what would the circuit need to contain?

Many thanks for any advice/recommendations provided.
diyAudio Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4718 Comments 0 vmsmmy is offline

New To Site? Need Help?
Copyright 1999-2017 diyAudio